Monday, May 10, 2010

Spot Light Child

Matthew was spotlighted at school. He filled out this form below and was asked to bring pictures of him as a baby, family and etc. that would be hung up in his classroom.

My name is Matthew Cannon Spendlove.
I was born in Katy, Texas.
My birthday is January 4, 2001
There are 4 and 1 on its way kids in my family.
In my family, there are 3 girls, 3 boys and a mystery baby.
I have 1 pet at my house. (?)
My best friend is Kyler & Anthony.
Some of my favorites are:
Book-Journey to no were
Food-Italian Delight
Activity-hiking, swimming and biking
School Subject-Math and Science
Hobby-explore
Colors-blue, red, brown, green
Vacation Place-Mountains
When I grow up I want to be an Explorer because I like exploring.

5 comments:

Marti said...

One on they way?? Congratulations to you and Matthew!

Unknown said...

Spendlove family,
Congratulations and we will look forward to hearing what the mystery baby is!!! So good to see how your family is doing. We miss seeing you around.

Amber said...

Apparently congratulations are in order! When I started reading you post I thought you were spotlighting Mathew but now I think it was a very clever way to announce some very exciting news. Congratulations again!

Cath and co. said...

AHHHH! Here I think it's just a cute school update and...da heck!? Wow- congrats! That is very exciting. Bet the kids are thrilled! And now I know why you haven't been posting... Missing you at swim team. :) LY-Cath

Cath and co. said...

Okay, so I see you've got TONS of posts. Somehow they weren't showing up on my blog... :) It's fun to see what you've ben up to. Snow? I'm so jealous.