Monday, October 6, 2008

Dancing with the Stars




Some of the young women in our ward are on the Cinco Ranch Stars Drill Team and for a fund raiser they held dance clinic for all the little girls. Rachel did it last year and loved it. This year Lauren was old enough to go and she couldn't wait. It really didn't helped that they had to reschedule it due to Hurricane Ike. My girls kept asking when they were going to have it. Lauren even had a dream about dancing with her babysitter, Alisa, who is on the drill team.

The girls had a great time. They taught each age group a dance, fed them pizza, and they even got a really cool T-shirt and duffle bag. I really want one of the T-shirts for myself.

It was a 5 hour clinic with a performance at the end that the parents get to come and watch. I took lots of pictures, but I still don't have my new camera figured out and they were all blurry. But I did get some video.

So Enjoy!

This is Lauren Dancing with the Stars. She is in her cute little pink leotard. She was kind of in the back, so it was hard to get all of her. You hear us laughing because she is a star in the making.




This is Rachel Dancing with the Stars. We are laughing in this one because we can't believe that is our little 7 year-old dancing like a pro.




This is Alisa, the one Lauren dreams about.


My kids always ask for Crystal to babysit, but as you can see, she is a little busy these days.



4 comments:

Marti said...

Rachel has some moves there! You better watch out!

San Diego Spendloves said...

I am almost afraid to show this to Summer because I know that she would want to be there with Rachel and Lauren. They look so beautiful in their little outfits. Also, WOW, those pics of you are awesome from high school. What a beauty queen!!!

Sarah said...

What a fun activity for the girls. They look adorable in their pink dance outfits. They were so cute dancing, thanks for the video. Just hearing Steve's laugh makes me laugh.

Karen said...

I wanted one of those t-shrts too! You have the cutest girls!