
I just recieved a few of Marci's favorite recipes - Marci's Tortilla Soup, Tortilla Beef or Chicken Casserole & Hearty Lasagna Soup. I am really looking forward to trying out the Hearty Lasagna Soup. You can check out more of her recipes at What's on My Menu. Thank You Marci!
This is how it happened!
The PAY IT FORWARD exchange focuses on doing an act of kindness without expecting anything in return.
The recipient will, in their turn, pass the kindness along and "pay it forward".
Here are the rules:
I agree to send along some goodies to the first three people who post a comment on this entry. In turn, those three people post this information and "Pay It Forward" to the first three people who comment on their post. You must promise to mention this on your blog, link to me, and send off your goods to those three people so that this continues. As soon as I have my three lucky bloggers, I will email you a request for your shipping address. Hmmm...what will will be coming your way? That's all part of the fun! :)






5 comments:
I love this idea! What a fun way to spread love.
I loved the movie and think this is an awesome idea!
I'm in! It was fun to see you on Tuesday. Wendy
Bummer--I missed it. Cute idea though!
Hi Melissa.
Just got your e-mail. Darn... I missed it too. How fun you are! Love and miss you! Tell me what you sent, or post it on your blog. Linda
Post a Comment