Hanging out at her brother's football game.

Everyone Monday I watch the cutest little boy, Andy, and here he is with all dressed up Lauren. Yes, I know she is laying on the counter by the toaster.

She found some fun little friends to entertain her at her other brother's baseball game.
While Mom is making cakes....

Helping Mom make cakes....

Little Gabby just got a new little brother, so she came over for a while to give her mom a break. I could just gobble this cute little thing up. She is so adorable. Lauren loved playing big sister.

Ella came over yesterday after preschool to play and here they are with their show-and-tell cats. Ella said her cat's name was Clover. Lauren said her cat's name was LoWee.

They have so much fun playing together. I think their teacher has to sometimes separate them, because they have too much fun. (These pictures are for you Marci.)







3 comments:
I will gladly steal them for my blog :-)! Thanks again! Ella talked non-stop about how much fun she had all night!
Ella was so excited to play at "Lauren's House". It looks like they had a blast. I love your little Lauren:)
Lauren is such a doll. What a cute kid
Post a Comment