Friday, October 3, 2008

It's Not Free...But...

I have attempted the whole coupon game many times. I go through phases where I am little more diligent than others. And I just haven't found the quick an easy way for me, yet. But I love it when I realize how much I just saved. It really is a game and who doesn't like to win and save money.

Well, last week I went to a coupon class by my friend Melissa, who knows all the rules to the game and is dang good at it. For example she never pays a dime for diapers and she has so many her kids out grow them before she can use them all.

So here I go again, attempting to win the game. This week I tried the CVS deals and this is what I got, not for free, but it still feels like I won.

I paid $16.43 for all of this AND I got a total of $10.79 in extra bucks that I can use on my next visit. So you could look at it like I got all this for $5.64 or just wait till my next purchase. I am going to make it work so that I get everything free.

Yesterday, I picked a prescription up at CVS and got $3 in extra bucks and $10 off a purchase of $50 or more. I don't usually shop there because prices are usually higher than Wal-mart, but not when it works out for free.

Can you feel that I am getting the coupon fever again?


4 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm so glad that you made a CVS trip! It becomes addicting. I have a coupon that I will e-mail you.

Marci said...

How funny we both gave it a try yesterday :-)! I'm excited to try again!

Colette said...

Please have your friend Melissa share how she gets diapers free, I went to the "caregivers" site, but that is just a $1 back per pack...I went to her blog and she didn't state how she is getting free diapers...I have twins, I need to know!

krishna said...

Hi

My name is Krishna; I’m from India, living in puttaparthi,
I’m here to meet new peoples and introduce about me and my profession, I’m travel guide India, may be if you or your friends interred to visit India, contact me for your tourist guide and organize your travel trip needs in India,

Service for tourists

I offer to take care of your needs from arrival to departure: taxi, accommodation and such.

By Swami’s grace I’ll do this with great happiness.

Therefore I ask you kindly to forward this message to friends who are due to visit India & SATHYA SAI BABA in Puttaparthi.

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Name of office Shanthi net cafe

Name of owner Ch. Krishna

Address Main Street,
Shop No. 2 (opposite Hotel Sai Towers)
Sri Sai Gokul Aprt 1st floor
Puttaparthi 515 134, Anantapur DT, A.P

Phone +91 8555 287625

Mobile phone +91 9490540659

E-mail : kristhyan20002@yahoo.com
touristorganizer@gmail.com

I sow your blog looks very nice with beautiful pitchers. Maybe if you like to visit my blog check here

http://saiyathra.blogspot.com/