Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy 8th Birthday to our Twins, Matthew & Rachel

Wow, can they really be 8 years old already. This is a big year for them and us.
They will be getting baptized on February 14 and we are so proud of them.
Here are a few pictures of our two sweet babies eight years ago.
{I'll be crying as I post these.}










6 comments:

Spendy said...

Sweet little babies! Where did they go???

Samantha said...

We missed Rachel and Matthew in primary today. I wanted to wish them a Happy Birthday! Please let me know what time the baptism will be...we have 4 this month from our class getting baptized, how exciting!!!

Sister Hayes

San Diego Spendloves said...

What cute little babies and even cuter today because of who they have become. We will see you tomorrow at Disneyland!!

Elizabeth said...

Those pictures are beautiful!! Happy birthday Rachel and Matthew!

The Gouldings said...

What a cute blog. I love it. Can I put you as a link on mine? Your cakes are amazing. What a talent! Can you teach via the internet?

Marnie

Anonymous said...

What sweet little pictures of darling little babies! So Cute! Congrats on their baptism!