Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Cousin Camp Day #3

I can't remember what we did or what we were suppose to do this morning. Lauren got sick last night and was throwing up all over the place. So we stayed away from everyone for a little bit. It is hard to stay away for too long. So we made it to the award ceremonies at Pizza Hut for Lunch(Thank You Aunt Amy). I thought I could keep her with me and no else would get sick. I believe it worked this time, at least no one else got sick.

The Awards received were: Lauren-The Great Sharer, Rachel-Responsible & Reliable Cousin, Matthew-The Fearless Leader and Ethan-A Good Leader.
The rest of the afternoon was spent in the pool.
Here are some pictures of what I am sure all little granddaughters do at their Grandma's house, sweep dirt. These girls have their own little "house" that they take care of quite well right outside Grandma's kitchen window. It is so fun to watch them.

Rachel & KaDee enjoying their hang out time together.
Here I am taking some dance lessons from these two little rock stars...
Lauren & Macy
Rachel loves to get a hold of my camera, I guess she is following my example, and she took these pictures of KaDee & Kassity while playing with all of Grandma's toys.

I can't remember when we actually did this. But here we are rewarding the kids for their GREAT job in the service scavenger hunt. Cute Pictures!
The End of the 3rd Annual Cannon Cousin's Camp!

No comments: