Please come in your pajamas, bring a pillow & blanket, a snack if you would like and an ORNAMENT wrapped for the gift exchange.
We are also collecting canned goods to donate to Katy Christian Ministries, if you would like to add to our collection, please bring something to donate. THANKS! Hope to see you there!!!
{This is what was on her invitation. And I really wanted to try and focus on the spirit of Christmas by the donations. We got a pretty nice box full of canned goods we collected from all the parties.}
The Girls: Isabelle, Rachel, Hannah, Nathie, Shea, Madison, Erin, Camilla, Lexy, Avery, Amanda, Alivia, Amber, Ashley.
This party was a lot of fun, but I am sooooo glad I don't have ALL girls. Along with all the high pitched screaming, they played hide-n-seek, nerf guns, ornament gift exchange, ate lots of sugar and watched .
This was the coveted ornament. Rachel ended up with it but, since we were packing and just didn't have ANY room and because she was being nice, Isabel went home with it.






1 comment:
Girls just wanna have fun Right? I love how they loved that huge sparkly ornament.
Post a Comment