Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cathy's Baby Shower



It has been a couple of weeks now but my friend, Carolyn, and I had a baby shower for our good friend Cathy. She has three wonderful boys and is now having a girl. Of course it was a great Pink Celebration.

Just a little tribute to Cathy: she is the most down to earth person I know and so easy to talk to. She is intelligent and so talented. She has great insights and is always so happy and smiling. She is a great leader and so honest and fun to be with. Thanks Cathy for your friendship.

Here are some pictures of Cathy at the shower. I love all her facial expressions, so sincere and full of love! (sorry I posted just a "few", Kathy Holt took the pictures for me and got some great ones, thanks)





















2 comments:

Marci said...

It looks like it was so much fun...I'm sad I missed it...especially since BYU lost that night anyway :-)! I'm also sad I missed the chance to eat one of your cakes!

Darrell said...

how fun to see these pictures of all of my friends from Katy!! Hope you are well!!
miss you,
Marnie