Saturday, March 28, 2009

5th Grade Choir Spring Show

Here is our Choir Boy. 5th grade choir is officially over. Yeah! That means no more early morning practices. I think it was a great experience for Ethan and he did a great job. He never complained and I think he kind of liked it or was it just the cute girl he got to sit next to? Anyway, we were able to attend his Spring Show. He asked that I make sure to record three of his favorite songs, Splish Splash, Contamos & Chocolate. They had some really cute . choreography and Ethan had some really good rhythm.

Our Handsome Choir Boy

The Riser Boys. They recognized all the boys that helped with setting up the risers during choir season.
Getting ready for "Splish Splash"

Resting during some announcements.
Close Up
Far Away
Farther Away
Chocolate
Cantamos
Splish Splash




No comments: