I wanted to give a proper good-bye to the whole family, or even have Aedan over to play but it never happened. Well, this picture reminded me of another picture taken almost 2 years ago when Aedan and Lauren were about to celebrate their 3rd birthdays. They are only a couple weeks apart, so we decided to have their party together. Wow, how time flies!
I just want Aedan's family to know that we miss them and hope all the best for them in their new adventure. I know that wherever they go, the people there will always be blessed by their kindess and charity. We have been blessed having known you for only a couple of years. Thanks for being true to who you are and Good Luck!







2 comments:
The picture when they are little is SO cute! I remember it from the invites or the thank you's (that I don't remember). How crazy how much older they look! Ella had a blast today!
What a nice little tribute! And I love seeing the difference between the two pictures!
Post a Comment