Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spring Break Picnic @ the Park

We debated all morning long what to do on this day of our Spring Break. We had a day in between camping and going to Grandma & Grandpa's house that we had to go to the beach. But I think everyone was too tired and not just Steve and I. So we finally decided to go to the MJP Park and actually got there in time to roast some hot dogs for lunch, do a little fishing, ride bikes, play on the playground, have a treasure hunt and do some more fishing.



She looked like the Parks Event Coordinator. Notice the toy princess phone, the jewelery and her hand on her hip. I would hire her in a minute.
Ethan is actually holding one of the two little perch he caught.
This purple dinosaur gives away what park we are at every time. She rode it for a long time because of the two girls standing patiently in a line to take their turn on the purple dinosaur.
There was also another line for the swings and Lauren wasn't going to give it up.

I should know better by now. Look what you get when your daughter gets a hold of your camera. I guess it is just pay backs.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Your family always does such fun things together. It sounds like you and your kids had an awesome spring break. But I am sure you are glad that school has started back up again because spring break isn't much of a break for moms :)

Louise said...

I loved all of your pictures. Sounds like you had a great spring break. Lucky you. Mom Spendlove