Saturday, March 7, 2009

Tournament Week

We finally made it to the tournament week. Only Matthew won his game, but they were all extra exciting. I don't know that my nerves will be able take this when we get to Junior High or High School games. It is way too much pressure for Mom. And yet I love every minute of it.

At the awards ceremony on Saturday, Ethan recieved a trophy for 2nd place in the tournament, Matthew recieved a 1st place trophy for the season and Rachel recieved a 2nd place trophy for the season. This was a great honor for our family, since they only give trophies out to 1st and 2nd place teams, they each got a trophy. Yeah!!! I know, I am show off...







Rachel's team had a little party at Fuddruckers after the award ceremony. It was a first for our girls. Lauren thought that her Vanilla Shake was the coolest and Rachel loved the idea of making her own hamburger.




No comments: