July 4th 2009 will always be remembered as the day Lauren started swimming all by herself. After a few lessons from Emily F., the big swim team ordeal and just a few more attempts at trying to get her to swim; she just did it all by herself in the Turner's pool. Here is proof.
Way to go Lauren!
Way to go Lauren!






5 comments:
Way to go Lauren. Grandma can't do that! I'm so proud of you.
What's really awesome is that she kept on swimming even with someone swimming right in front of her! Congrats Lauren!
Someday I hope Ella will have some desire to swim by herself. Next year we're going to have to force her to learn! Way to go Lauren (and that's so crazy about her head bleeding...Ella wants her to come over maybe next week when we get back in town)
Awesome Lauren! I'm trying to teach the neighbor boys how to swim... we're getting there!
Watch out Lauren! There is a big white hairy monster right behind you! SWIM SWIM SWIM AWAY!
Post a Comment