Sunday, November 2, 2008

Field Day with the 2nd Graders

Mrs. Leander & Rachel
Mrs. Shoebroek & Matthew

Matthew & Rachel had their field day on Wednesday. I started out wearing two jackets, then wishing that I had shorts on by the time we were done. The weather here is either so unpredictable or just plain hot.

I am Rachel's Homeroom Mom and tried to help out as much as I could, but also tried to be there for Matthew. It is always fun juggling those two.

We all had a great time, even Lauren.


Rachel's class won first place for the 2nd Grade Field Day and got the GOLD Rhino. I am still not quite sure what that means, yet, but it is a good thing.





Cute, Cute, Cute!

Rachel took a picture of me doing the "Ball in Plunger" Teacher/Parent Relay. We didn't win, but we did pretty good considering Rachel's teacher is 50 years old.
You should be proud of me, I had some self control and didn't post all the field day pictures.







No comments: