Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

This is Steve's Mom when she was about Ethan's age. I always think it is fun to see people when they were younger. This is one of my favorites. When I look at it I see a little bit of Emily, Aubrey, Summer, Nephi & Matthew.



This is Steve's Mom now, always smiling and having a great time.





I know the picture that would make her the proudest on this her special day, would be one of all her children (7) and grandchildren (19), but I don't have ONE.

I couldn't have asked for a better mother-in-law. She is always so thoughtful and always up for fun. Thank you for being such a wonderful Mom, Mother-in-law and Grandma.

We love you and hope you had a great day!!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That is a really nice post about mom for her birthday. Thanks Melissa!

Emily said...

How nice to have such a fun mother-in-law!

The Spendloves said...

I need to check this blog more often. This was a great post for Mom. Nice work!
Shawn