This was one of my many proud moments as a mother. And I am so looking forward to the many more that Lauren will give me.




Today at her preschool they had a Silly Hat Parade. Lauren didn't want to wear a silly hat, she wanted to wear her butterfly hat. Before the parade even started, a friend of mine, Kelley, said that Lauren didn't need to wear a silly hat. I am sure she was referring to the fact that she is just so adorable and cute already.
She definitely didn't need to wear a silly hat to be silly. You have to watch these videos. I took them from Marci's blog because my camera setting was on time lapse. Thank goodness her sweet little Ella was brave enough to stand so close to Lauren the whole time. Thanks Marci.
Marching in the Parade
Hat Song
God is Love Song




Today at her preschool they had a Silly Hat Parade. Lauren didn't want to wear a silly hat, she wanted to wear her butterfly hat. Before the parade even started, a friend of mine, Kelley, said that Lauren didn't need to wear a silly hat. I am sure she was referring to the fact that she is just so adorable and cute already.
She definitely didn't need to wear a silly hat to be silly. You have to watch these videos. I took them from Marci's blog because my camera setting was on time lapse. Thank goodness her sweet little Ella was brave enough to stand so close to Lauren the whole time. Thanks Marci.
Marching in the Parade
Hat Song
God is Love Song






1 comment:
I love Lauren! She's adorable ♥ I think it's so cute that Lauren and Ella are such great friends.
Post a Comment