Tuesday, November 4, 2008

If I Were President I Would...

You are probably expecting me to get a little political, but I'M not - Matthew & Rachel are.

MatthewIf I were president i wold lower taxas and i would Spend more time with my family and watch over my family and tack care of my family and tacke care of my pets. And i would be a beter american and a beter persin. And help other poeple in my naberhood and lover gas. I would make a speech of laws and freedom. I woud macke shor that the army has unof suplis. And macke shor that the schools have anuff suplies. I woud tacke care of my countrey. And I would tack car of the pleas and fbI.
Rachel
If I were President I would lower taxes because they cost so much. I would lower gases. I would make more hospdilles and docders. I would make more schools for people to lern. I would make sure that everybuty had a home. I would help other people. I would sher with others.



Today Barack Obama was elected the 44th President of the United States. I would have prefered the outcome to have been different. But this is an important day in history for many reasons and wanted it recorded in my history.


In one of the craziest elections in American history, he overcame a lack of experience, a funny name, two candidates who are political institutions and the racial divide to become the 44th President of the United States. (Time Magazine)

No comments: