Rachel has been wanting to do girl scouts for a while now. Our neighbor, one of her good friends Isabel, planted the girl scout bug. Isabel's mom, Jennifer is a leader this year so we jumped on it. And she has been having a blast. This also means that I have more patches to sew on, I mean iron on.
There are 8 girls all from her school. The other leader is Amy, who has twin girls that Rachel totally loves. Amy's mom, who they call Grandma Peach, is also a leader. It is a great group.
I love watching Rachel interact with other girls. She is so cute. I do hope and pray that she always has good friends that she can have fun with and that treat her well.
This was their first meeting. They learned a few girl scout songs. They even sang Barges. Which brought back some good YW girls camp memories.
There are 8 girls all from her school. The other leader is Amy, who has twin girls that Rachel totally loves. Amy's mom, who they call Grandma Peach, is also a leader. It is a great group.
I love watching Rachel interact with other girls. She is so cute. I do hope and pray that she always has good friends that she can have fun with and that treat her well.
This was their first meeting. They learned a few girl scout songs. They even sang Barges. Which brought back some good YW girls camp memories.
They meet every other week and so their next meeting was at Boli Brothers Pizza, right before Halloween. They got to carve pumpkins while they were there. She did a great job.


Their 3rd meeting was like their pledge meeting. They welcomed in all the new girls and acknowledged the ones from last year.
You gotta love their hats.




Their 3rd meeting was like their pledge meeting. They welcomed in all the new girls and acknowledged the ones from last year.
You gotta love their hats.








2 comments:
Make sure to tell me when it is cookie selling time!
Rachel is so lucky. I love Jennifer and Isabel. They are such nice people.
Post a Comment