Sunday, November 2, 2008

Field Day with the 5th Graders

Mrs. Mateer's Millionaires
Ethan doing the money money sign.

This is their cheer:

We will, We will Rock you down, Shake you up
Like a volcano about to errupt.
Watch out world, here we come.
Mighty Millionaires are #1.
Everybody knows that we are the best.
So we're going to put you to the test.
Buckle up your Seat Belts, Step on the Gas.
Watch that Race go by fast.
We will , We will Rock You Sock You, Pick you Up and Drop You.
Hope you have some money cause this ain't funny.
Cha Ching!
This was totally the coolest cheer ever and my camera was on time lapse when I recorded it and so I am bummed that I don't have it. I'll have to have them do it for me again some other time.

Tribal Markings


No comments: