Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wordless Wednesday


Okay, so not really wordless. Yes, Ethan is almost 11. He is actually cleaning up a mess. He left a red ball point pen in the pocket of his shorts, which in turn got left all over the dryer. Thankfully I was able to get it out of all the clothes. They hadn't dried all the way when I discovered what had happened.

This reminds me of a Christmas when I was in Junior High. I didn't have many clothes back then and what I did have probably all came from garage sales. Well, I got this really nice shirt with a rainbow on the front of it for Christmas and one of my brothers put a crayon in the dryer and it ruined my new shirt. I never even got to wear to school. Oh, the things we remember.

3 comments:

Marti said...

I can't believe he fits in the dryer! Funny! I don't know if you know this but aerosol hairspray takes ink out of clothes and off of anything, used this more than I would like.

Samantha said...

My husband has done that a couple of times with a whole pack of gum...talk about elbow grease!

Louise said...

I'm sorry about the dryer thing, but I am more sorry for your experience in Jr. High. I hurt for you when I read it. Mom